A Data Scientist is required for this world renowned, leading, manufacturing organisation, based in Birmingham.
As Data Scientist you will be responsible for delivering business impact through information derived from data across the EMEIA region. In most cases you will need to structure the data in the right manner, mining it, making relevant, commercial assumptions, proving causality and searching the data for anything that can create a positive business impact.
So what sort of task will you carry out in this role?
- Compile, analyse and distribute monthly sales performance reports for all Allegion entities
- Extract and present actionable insights
- Design and manager sales dashboards for top level analysis
- Develop and understanding of how sales reporting can benefit the business
- Manage analysis, resolution and modification of reporting discrepancies
So what sort of experience / skills are we looking for to be considered for this position?
- Strong experience with data analysis and reporting in finance and commercial, gained in a commercial / industry environment is essential
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office with a high degree of proficiency in Excel, Power Query, Power Pivot, Power View, Power BI
- Strong intellectual curiosity for analysing data to deliver insights
Our client are known globally as an employer of choice. A highly competitive salary, bonus and benefits package is on offer with this position.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Kent's Employers and Jobseekers since 1975. Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all. Twitter: @nagforjobs
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76086489