3 Months Temporary Contract leading to full time position for maintenance electrician in Bourneville.
Your new company
Your new company are one of the largest estates & FM provider across the globe. This organisation are one of the top players in providing professional and tailored services within Facilities management, estates & property.
Your new role
- Maintain, modify, test, service, fault find and repair various electrical equipment mainly in support of site infrastructure services.
- PPM's & reactive maintenance of fire alarms, emergency lighting, CCTV, Access controls & more.
- 3 Month temporary basis with the opportunity to be taken on permanently.
- You will be working on a well renowned confectionery site in Bourneville.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need an industry recognised electrical City & Guilds or NVQ equivalent qualification.
- 17th edition is essential.
- Time served as a multi-skilled electrical engineer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76055515