Quality & Assurance Officer
A very established and expanding company are looking for an experienced Quality and Assurance Officer to join their growing team. This is a varied role and will involve listening in to calls made by telephony agents to ensure that calls are compliant with company guidelines. You will then feedback to agents in a constructive manner. This is an integral part of the role and links into coaching and development in conjunction with the Team Managers. You will also play a key part in complaint investigation, drafting policies, training and getting involved in researching and responding to inquiries on compliance issues such as money laundering and data protection.
- Listen in to a set number of calls and perform account reviews on agents within the debt recovery department
- Provide coaching and feedback sessions for agents
- Provide feedback to Team Leaders and work with them to address quality and underperformance issues
- Draft responses to complaints and log all relevant information
- Management of breaches and incidents
- Maintain all other department logs and trackers
- Audit preparation
- Document and maintain all processes and procedures within the compliance function
- Conduct Conflict checks within the collections department
- Liaise with Clients for reporting, DSAR, Complaints and other
- Respond to firm wide queries on compliance issues on anti-money laundering legislation and other regulatory requirements
- Provide third line independent control checks
- The successful candidate will be able to work in a busy and fast paced professional environment, ideally you will have experience in a compliance, audit or quality environment
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills in Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, able to deal with people on all levels
- Confident and positive attitude
- Customer focused demonstrating experience of identifying effective solutions
- Excellent attention to detail
Salary: £20,000 + company bonus
Hours: 9am to 5:30pm; Monday to Friday.
Holiday: 22 days annual leave + bank holidays increasing to 25 with length of service.
Benefits: Pension, firm wide performance bonus scheme, training and development, healthcare scheme, free on-site car parking, on-site café, an active social committee and childcare vouchers.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76071516