Business Change Project Manager
This is a brand-new role within Healthcare at Home and is all about delivering business change through our organisation.
In this role you will be accountable for leading Business Change Projects across the business. Working collaboratively with senior stakeholders within healthcare at home and our strategic partners, you will have an output driven focus which delivers operational excellence, improved customer satisfaction and commercial benefits for ourselves and our partners.
This role is about being at the centre of our change, playing a fundamental role in to help us to continue to transform healthcare for our clients and patients
Healthcare at home … a little about us….
Our vision is simple, to deliver inspirational healthcare in the home for millions worldwide. Working alongside healthcare providers and pharmaceutical companies we develop innovative solutions that meet patients’ needs to have quality clinical care in their homes. Every member of our team from specialist nurses to drivers has the same patient focus and is dedicated to delivering the best possible care.
After all, don’t we all feel better at home?
What does a Business Change Project Manager do at Healthcare at Home?
- Review of commercial and operation Change Proposals-Provide full analysis of any operational and commercial change proposals, challenging these proposals through critical analysis and stress testing and taking responsibility for developing these to enhance outputs and ensure work within the healthcare at home structure.
- Project Management - Accountable for building, managing and delivering the Project plans, status reporting at Board level, Risk Management and Costs control tracking of the overall project through structure project management methodologies. including implementing stage gate governance to achieve sign off in line with healthcare at home and strategic partner’s satisfaction
- Delivering via collaboration - Engaging with the business, project teams and partners to drive work streams forward and enabling successful delivery through a matrix management environment.
What skills, qualifications and qualities do I need to be successful?
We are looking for an exceptional business change project manager, you will have well-developed project management skills through structured methodologies and will have implemented these in a competitive and changing environment. These project management skills are combined with experience of preparing business cases and investment proposals.
Critical business analysis forms part of your natural approach to business and you will be a forward thinker who thinks strategically. Excellent problem solving skills and decision making underpins all your activities meaning you drive outputs and deliver tangible results.
A strong customer focus is key but you can balance the ROI against customer expectations and what is financial viable for the business.
You will have proven experience within the service or healthcare sector where you have proven track record of implementing significant change management initiatives
Wrapped up with your technical capability will be your ability to influence and engage with all levels across the business, excellent stakeholder management skills will be key to your success, combined with a strong commercial understanding. This role will require you to roll your sleeves up and drive the change project forward.
Why work at Healthcare at home … the benefits
We are an inspiring business that has exciting times ahead and a clear vision to take us forward. We know people are fundamental to our success and we are focused on helping people to develop their careers. We have a strong culture of continual training and development from the moment you start through our induction to ongoing professional development throughout your careers.
We offer an excellent and robust reward packaging including
- Company bonus
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private BUPA Healthcare Cover
- Annual Holiday – 25 days plus 8 days bank holiday
- Childcare Vouchers
- Mobile Phone and Tablet Device
- Company car
Healthcare at home are an equal opportunities employer
Healthcare at Home reserve the right to close vacancies earlier than the advertised closing date if a sufficient number of applications are received
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76110322