Maintenance Engineer (DAYS/Electrical/Multi Skilled)
£41,250 + Overtime paid at Premium Rate + 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension
4 on 4 off DAYS
Maintenance Engineer (Electrical/Multi Skilled) required for rapidly expanding manufacturer. The company is doing really well and looking to double in size over the next 12 months.
The ideal candidate will be apprentice trained electrical/multi skilled engineer from any maintenance/ service background. You also need to demonstrate PLC fault finding ability. You need be happy to work DAYS on a 4 on 4 off pattern.
The role is both is breakdown and PPM on a range of production equipment. You will also play a key part in the installation and commissioning of new equipment in the facility.
This is an amazing opportunity for a good electrically biased engineer to become a part of this organisation. The company have seen impressive growth over the past few years and have very modern advanced manufacturing facility.
* Day Shift: 4 on 4 off – 4 days 4 off 4 days
* Planned maintenance and breakdown repair work on electrical manufacturing equipment
* Work on 3 phase, PLC fault finding, Inverters, Drives, Motors
* Fast paced, high volume manufacturing environment
* Apprentice trained engineer
* Electrically biased/multi skilled engineer
* PLC fault finding ability
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76053190