Quality Assurance Engineer - Arabic or Hebrew - Bangkok
- 3 years and above experience in Software Testing/ Quality Assurance
- Willing to relocate to Bangkok, Thailand - full relocation provided
- Ability to code. C# is a plus
- Experience in Test automation or Selenium is a plus
- Excellent command of Arabic OR Hebrew AND English (speaking, writing and reading)
- Experience with Agile Methodology is an advantage
- Ability to identify and escalate issues in a timely manner
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and commit to the team's schedules and goals
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience of working with RTL based customers on a large ecommerce project highly desirable.
At our client, your role is an integral piece of the development process. You will be responsible for the following tasks:Responsibilities:
- Lead testing strategy of assigned projects to ensure the quality of products
- Own quality practice of assigned scrum team - work under Agile methodology
- Identify and design test automation flow - share implementation effort with software engineer
- Work closely with Software Engineers and Product Owners as a team to deliver quality products.
- Monitor and ensure each change achieve its business value critical metric on production
- Drive the velocity of product development together with scrum team
They are the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia and part of the largest online travel company in the world. Technology is not just what they do - it's at the heart of who they are. They have the dynamism and short chain of command of a start-up and the capital to make things happen. They love innovation and putting new technologies to work to extend their lead on the competition.
Your work has an impact around the globe. They move fast - why wait ages to see your ideas go live? Work on tough challenges, safe in the knowledge that you are surrounded by people as smart as you are (if not smarter!) to help solve them. And while we're on the subject, their people come from over 65 countries: It's an incredible technical creative melting pot.
My client welcomes applications from overseas applicants willing to relocate, full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance provided.Your Next Step:
If you like what you've read and bring what we need then don't hesitate to and send us your CV.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76096157