Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Your new company
Hays are currently working in partnership with a leading utilities organisation based in South Birmingham to recruit a Senior Digital Marketing Executive on a Permanent basis.
Your new role
In your new role you will be responsible for supporting and delivering the organisations digital marketing campaigns across all channels including PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Display, Social, Email and Blog. You will understand the brand and acquisition objectives that they have, and work closely with the Digital team, Brand team and various media agency's to meet these objectives. You will be required to manage a wide range of stakeholders across the business (who may have conflicting demands). In addition to this you will be working closely with the brand and PR teams to generate and activate content ideas.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in digital marketing channels.
- Demonstrable digital strategy development experience.
- Excellent analytical skills - able to evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop make recommendations for driving performance.
- Understanding of digital channels.
- Experience of digital agency management.
- Experience of stakeholder management.
- Experience of working in a complex matrix style organisation leading and managing a network of stakeholders would be beneficial.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy and self - motivation.
- Excellent communicator and ability to think creatively.
What you'll get in return
As well as a competitive salary and impressive benefits package you'll also get the opportunity to really shape the future of the organisation. Along the way they'll give you all the support you need to develop your skill set and achieve your long term ambitions.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.