New Business Sales Consultants - CyberGuard
An overview of the opportunity...We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced new business sales consultant in our thriving cyber security division. With the growth in cyber-crime we are seeing unprecedented demand for our services which span our 4 pillars of cyber security; Testing, Detect & Respond, Awareness Training and Certification. With a proven track record in developing new business opportunities through telephone and face-to-face sales and forging strong customer relationships in the cyber security market, you will join our highly specialist cyber security team in securing mid-sized businesses across the UK. This is an exciting, yet challenging time, for our cyber sales team as they cut through all the hype and scaremongering we see every day in the media to deliver sound and trusted security solutions to our many and varied customers. Well where do we start; the opportunities for a passionate IT Engineer are vast at OGL. As one of the fastest growing, most successful IT businesses in the region we are now seeking to expand our technical teams across our 3 divisions; Business Software, IT Solutions and Cyber Security. We work with many of the world’s leading IT security brands including; Carbon Black, AlienVault, Dark Trace, Microsoft, WatchGuard, and Kaspersky, and actively encourage our cyber security staff to undertake continual training to enhance their knowledge and maintain our position at the forefront of the industry.
- Generate new leads / sales opportunities and networking etc
- Meet, if not exceed, sales targets
- Produce monthly and quarterly sales forecasts to ensure a strong pipeline
- Understand the customer’s business objectives and security needs and develop a solution to meet those needs and their budget
- Maintain knowledge of the market, competitors and emerging technologies
What you should expect…You will thrive in a demanding environment and enjoy the challenge of securing new business opportunities in a competitive market. You will be confident on the telephone and be able to effectively and concisely communicate our business values and USPs both verbally and in writing, as well as have experience of presenting sales proposals at Board level.
Who you will be working with...Our cyber division is split into two teams; sales and technical, and has a wealth of knowledge and experience in both sales and cyber technologies. They work hard and play hard and are true cyber geeks so you will need to be passionate and proactive in keeping up-to-date with the latest cyber security threats and solutions. You will also work alongside our IT Solutions new business sales team to work on collaborative opportunities.
The ideal candidate’s skills...
- Proven experience of generating new business sales opportunities in the cyber security market
- Excellent telephone and face-to-face sales skills
- Ability to clearly present our solutions to meet customer’s business objectives
- A good team player
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Effective listener
- A real passion for all things cyber
- Attractive salary package, dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Development opportunities
- Company car
- Company mobile phone
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76111835