I have a requirement for an E&P Engineer to work with one of the industry's leading rail construction companies, on a high profile project within the West Midlands area.
The suitable candidate will join the existing team on a project that will offer a long-term freelance or perm opportunity.
Responsibilities will include: undertaking the production of plans, drawings and documentation; planning and organising activities and resources to meet programme deadlines, budget and safety requirements.
The ideal candidate will have / be:
- Appropriate technical qualifications e.g. Engineering Degree
- Experience in rail projects
- Ability to communicate the engineering strategy and safe systems of work to the wider team
- Experience of working within a collaborative environment
- Leadership and motivational skills.
- Computer literate and experienced in design software.
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Overseeing and guiding electrical design work undertaken by the project design team.
- Responsible for the electrical design work for various projects ranging from feasibility through, outline design to full detailed design.
- Review design to ensure full compatibility with both industry standards
- Carry out formal inter-disciplinary design reviews
- Provide cost effective and technically sound solutions to meet client briefs
- Undertake mentoring and development within your team
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76071314