New opportunity not to be missed! Purplebricks has a unique opportunity available for a Resource Analyst to join the team in Shirley, West Midlands. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of £19,000 per annum plus excellent benefits.
As the fastest growing and most positively reviewed estate agency in the UK, Purplebricks is helping clients save millions of pounds in commission across the globe. We have already expanded into Australia with our innovative service, as well as USA due to launch, combining the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a Central Property Team to deliver an amazing customer experience. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let, with our focus on people, not just property.
You will work closely with the Resource Manager and you will support the Customer Services Operations team. You will be responsible for the accurate forecasting of incoming and outgoing volumes in a very busy Contact Centre environment.
The successful Resource Analyst will have the potential to make a real impact in our business and will have lots of opportunities for progression.
What are the responsibilities of the Resource Analyst?
- Disseminate large amounts of information, shape into detailed plans and reports and present conclusions
- Undertake ‘planned vs actual’ analysis and carry out detailed root cause analysis to provide challenge and improve planning accuracy
- Translate complex issues and information into simple, key messages and deliver them in a variety of communication styles
- Provide both detailed and concise MI/reporting to business stakeholders
- Identify and highlight performance/ service risks to Operations
- Produce trend analysis and a suite of daily, weekly and monthly reports with narrative on all operation variables
- Actively assisting with staffing logistics including planning and co-ordination of recruitment, ensuring that the operation remains within policy, budget and headcount limits
What do we look for in a Resource Analyst?
- Maintain an effective relationship with all internal and external senior managers
- Actively promotes transparency, teamwork, honesty and excellent customer service across all teams
- Displays agility and responds positively to changing business circumstances and readily adapts behaviour to maintain effective performance
- Works in a well-structured manner with strong organisational skills
- Effectively communicates with all levels of seniority across Purplebricks’ internal and external stakeholders
- Tenacious in getting to the root cause of problems and providing solutions
- Work within set deadlines, able to effectively prioritise own workload
We offer our people a fantastic benefits package!
- A competitive salary with excellent bonus and commission package
- 25 day’s holiday after meeting a length of service benchmark
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Perkbox (an amazing benefits platform giving employees access to highstreet and online discounts, an employee assistance programme and a wellbeing hub)
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- An exciting environment filled with amazing, talented people to work with!
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join the world’s fastest growing estate agency as our Resource Analyst.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76125758