Site Manager requirement, Birmingham, CAT B, £2.5M project, 16 week
Our client is a traditional privately owned national construction group turning over circa £100m whilst predominately delivering fit-out in the commercial sector. They strive to provide excellent customer service whilst offering value for money which is evident due to the fact the vast majority of contracts are undertaken via framework or repeat business basis.
The company have a stable workforce who embrace the traditional principles that the company has always thrived on. They have strategically grown turnover to a level which requires additional support therefore they have a requirement for a Site Manager to join the team and take responsibility for a £2.5m commercial fit out (cat B) on the outskirts of Birmingham. This is a 16-week contract starting 1st November with the prospect of temp to perm.
- Have at least 4 year's experience with commercial interiors companies
- Have Commercial Experience Circa
- Have Cat A & Cat B experience on projects between £1m & £5m
- Additional Qualification SMSTS, Black Card CSCS, First Aid, Asbestos awareness and PASMA
- Have a safety first mentality
- Contractually astute
- Commercially aware
- A Team player and a Team builder with good communication skills
- Proficient in Micro soft project or Asta
- This is an exciting opportunity, with a market leading company. Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Please send me your cv to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76107591