Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
We're looking for a commercially minded, results driven, Digital Marketing specialist with experience in a B2C e-commerce environment to drive customer acquisition and engagement for this really exciting online retailer.
Our client is a very well-established (and still growing!), specialist online retailer with more than 3,000 employees across 24 European countries, the USA, Canada and South Africa; it goes without saying there will be opportunities to travel for the right person. Not only do they take pride in developing their staff, but they recompense hard work and talent with genuinely fantastic rewards (a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package), and what's more they offer a fun, yet hard working environment with all the mod cons!
The UK operation is based in Warwick in Warwickshire, where they operate two 'direct to consumer' websites, as well as partnering with a number of leading retailers.
They key objective of this Digital Marketing Manager role is to drive customer acquisition, interaction and engagement through a range of digital marketing channels, including: email, display, social, promotions and improvements to on-site content.
Reporting directly to the Head of Digital and with one direct report (Digital Marketing Executive), this position would be suited to either someone looking to take the next step in their career, or perhaps an already established Manager looking for a change of pace and environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Head of Digital with planning and executing digital marketing promotional calendar
- Developing product/channel road maps
- Supporting the Content Marketing and off site Marketing teams with integrated campaigns
- Liaising with retail partners to improve site execution and optimisation
- Managing the development and implementation of on-site content. Briefing the Content Marketing team and working closely with Designers and Developers to produce high quality banners, landing pages and other on-site content
- Ensuring existing on-site content is accurate and up-to-date, and that messages are consistent across all platforms (websites, creator software, app)
- Liaising with the Content Marketing team to generate and implement ideas for competitions, promotions and trigger events (Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Christmas, etc)
- Executive email marketing campaigns. Using data analysis to measure campaign success and inform future campaigns
- Working closely with the Marketing team to ensure that brand guidelines are adhered to at all times
- Assisting with user journey testing, highlighting any bugs and issues to the Design and Development team
- Analysing and reporting on website metrics and making recommendations to drive improvements
- Monitoring competitor activity and conducting competitor analysis
- Working with technical integration teams on new product launches, ensuring that products and pricing are implemented correctly
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will be results driven with a head for analysis. It would be perfect if you're proficient with Google Analytics and Adwords and comfortable with a variety of CMS including WordPress. Ideally, you will have experience in a B2C e-commerce environment and a broad understanding of the digital landscape, including: UX, CRO, programmatic, A/B testing and campaign planning and execution. A sound knowledge of key digital channels (email, display, affiliate will also be key).
What's more, you'll enjoy working as part of a wider digital and content team and if you have experience of Agile (scrum) working then even better!
If all of this sounds like you, and you're ready to join a fun and hard-working digital team where you'll be instrumental in driving customer acquisition and engagement, then please send us your CV today and call us to find out more.