Digital Marketing Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the Uk's largest energy providers as a Digital marketing Manager in the Birmingham. You will be responsible for the end to end management of all digital campaigns across multiple channels as well as being the main Agency and internal stakeholder Liaison.
This position reports directly to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage a wide range of stakeholders across the business (who may have conflicting demands)
- You will work across; PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Display, Social, Email & Blog and be souly responsible for the creation, testing, implementation and analysis of all campaigns run through these channels.
- You will understand their brand and acquisition objectives and work closely with their various media agencies in order to ensure campaigns are delivered to deadlines and within budget.
Required previous experience:
- Managing stakeholder expectations and presenting ideas and projects to both these stakeholders and all external agencies under your jurisdiction.
- Experience in a digital marketing role, running PPC, Affiliate, Social and Display campaigns.
- Strong Character with the ability to present your ideas and projected plans to internal stakeholders and be able to argue your corner.
- Highly autonomous working style as you will be hitting the ground running.
The successful applicant could earn up to £35,000 pa +benefits.