Registered Manager - Barton from £26,000 pa
My Care My Home are recruiting for an experienced Registered Manager to deliver a quality care and support service to our customers within our Extra Care Scheme and the surrounding areas.
My Care My Home www.mycaremyhome.co.uk was established four years ago by Shaw Healthcare (Group) Limited www.shaw.co.uk and The Shaw Foundation to provide a free phone and on line care service to older people. We have since grown and enhanced the business and developed our services for the elderly and their families.
This is a very exciting opportunity for the right candidate within a progressing company offering:
- A new style Domiciliary Care business
- A Discharge to Assess (Hospital to Home) business
- A Unique Financial Service to enable elderly people to pay their care home fees without needing to sell their house.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in managing the day to day running of a domiciliary care branch/Extra Care support service or a similar role and preserve the company’s interests in the running of the service through high standards of professional practice.Main responsibilities
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with staff, service users and external stakeholders
- Implement key strategies for business growth
- Increase current hours delivered
- Maintain accurate and confidential records in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Provide mentorship and support to staff
- Ensure that quality is maintained throughout the service
- Carry out supervisions and appraisals
- Manage the staff rota’s efficiently
- Improve staffing numbers by having a set recruitment plan and strategy
- To have a strong determination to be the best and highly determined
- Driven and ambitious
- A team player whose goal is to leverage our success
- Have a real grasp on the workings of a care and support service along with the creativity and lateral thinking required for business growth
- Must hold or be working towards QCF level 5
- Exceptional communication skills and the natural ability to form strong relationships
- Enthusiastic with high energy and an ability to drive the business forward
- Outstanding knowledge of the care sector, regulations and Care Act 2014
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills; along with excellent written and communication skills; including word, outlook and excel
- Full Driving Licence as this role will require some travel
- Demonstrate effectiveness in supporting staff
What benefits will I receive?
My Care My Home has an excellent employee benefit programme, which includes:
- Full paid induction programme
- Paid annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Excellent personal development and career opportunities
- Retail discounts and vouchers
- Holiday discounts
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £600 for each person referred)
- Excellent rates of pay
Why My Care My Home?
My Care My Home provides a high standard of health and social care in services across England and Wales. Our high quality care and support services places the individual at the centre of all we do and is based on our core value of providing the quality of care and support that you would expect a loved one to receive.
Our goal is to become a staff owned company within 3 years!! Come and join us and be part of your own success.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76123704