Quality Engineer - Automotive - Coventry
An ever expanding Tier 1 Automotive Manufacturer seek to add strength to their Quality Engineering team in the form of a confident and TS16949 proficient Quality Engineer.
Core expectations for the successful candidate will include:
- The ability to undertake internal audits
- A strong knowledge of operating within ISO TS16949 frameworks
- Knowledge of PFMEA/DFMEA
- Proven skills in problem solving, root causes analysis
- A track record of utilising six sigma tools (SPC, DOE, 5S)
- A knowledge of Kaizen principles is highly desirable
It is expected that the successful Quality Engineer will be qualified to a minimum HNC level and offer experience within fast paced Manufacturing environments servicing demanding OEMs in both the Passenger Vehicle and Motorsport sectors.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76135059