£55 - 60k + Car/Car allowance & Package
Regional Main Contractor
Our client is a Regional Main Contractor with a strong presence in the Construction industry. The company operate on a national basis and provide £1-10m projects to various blue-chip clients across the country. Turnover for the firm currently stands at around the £50m mark and there are plans in place to surpass £100m in the next 2 years. One of the companies' big attractions is their attitude toward career progression - they do their upmost to 'promote from within' and many of their staff find themselves climbing to senior levels after proving themselves. As it stands they have 12 live projects and try to divide these projects equally across all of their 3 construction teams. Current projects include: Schools, hotels, leisure centres & offices.
The successful candidate will be expected to execute any given project up to the value of £10m to the agreed programme, in line with Health, Safety and Environmental standards expected by the client and company. Please see a list of roles & responsibilities below...
- Take ownership for Health & Safety and Environment responsibility.
- Work closely with the pre-construction team on; SHE, Build ability and programme issues and review and comment on design information issues by both consultants and suppliers.
- Work closely with the Site team on each site to ensure that things run smoothly - an effective communicator is essential.
- Manage projects in line with the agreed finance and production targets and reports.
- Have key client-facing responsibility
You will have the opportunity to earn up to £60,000 per annum with a pay review occurring on a quarterly basis. You will also get the choice between a company car and car allowance which is supplied on top of the yearly salary. The company also offer other work-related benefits such as project preference and free leisure centre membership.
Contact - | 0121 321 3322
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76076831