Production Team Leader
Production Team Leader
Double Days £20,000 to £25,000 per annum
Night shift £25,000 to £29,000
(Including shift allowance)
Are you looking for a permanent position in one of the fastest growing Manufacturing companies in the UK? We are seeking an individual that can respond to rapid change whilst working in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will have experience of people management, be able to solve problems whilst maintaining a clear focus on company values.
You will be based on site at the worlds fastest source for custom prototype and low- to mid - volume parts. The speed and versatility allows you manage your team into taking parts from the early stages of prototyping all the way up to production of 10,000+ parts.
As Production Team Leader you will:
- Be responsible for the work schedule through assigning work and approving quality
- Correct safety issues and ensure all documentations are complete and accurate
- Ensure your team are working to the customers required standard for the product
- Hold one to ones and annual appraisals to create team value
- Ideally of had previous experience in Team Leading and must be able to communicate with a variety of people.
- Ensure you have excellent attention to detail at all times
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Have clear focus on company objectives whilst working in a fast paced environment
- Computer literate
We have two shifts available:
Two Rotating shifts - 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm, Monday to Friday
Night shifts - Sunday 9.30pm to 6am and Monday to Thursday 10pm to 6am.
This fast paced manufacturing environment requires a responsible and experienced Team Leader with excellent people management skills in order to provide direction to your team. As Production Team Leader you must be motivated to go the extra mile, Good organisation skills and clear communication is key, in order to guide a successful team in the right direction.
The role will appeal to a motivated individual who possesses an enthusiastic approach to challenges and the ability to react to rapid changes in prioritisation whilst maintaining excellent relationships at all levels. Attention to detail in all aspects of the role is essential.
Company benefits include -
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Progression opportunities
- Excellent working environment
Please apply by sending your CV or for more information call Leon Holmes on:
Applicants will be contacted 5 weeks after submitting their application. Due to the large amount of applicants, we will only contact successful applicants to go through to the next stage.