Site Manager - Drylining, Ceilings & Screeding
My client is a very well established Drywall & Facades Contractors, working with Blue Chip Clients across Europe. They offer a full and comprehensive range of services to satisfy the client's requirements. Their commitment to quality and customer service has earned them an exceptional reputation within the industry gaining a high level of repeat business.
Due to continuing growth of the company and the industry, they are now in the market for an experienced Site Manager - Drylining, Ceilings & Screeding to join the project delivery team to cover projects in Birmingham and the Midlands.
About The Role of Site Manager:
- To work closely with the Contracts Manager, internal project teams and liaise with sub-contractor and professional teams.
- Continuously review and ensure that all work on site is being performed in accordance with H&S, CDM, quality and environmental procedures.
- Attend meetings, produce minutes as well as precise and concise weekly project reports, and making sure record keeping is thorough, regular and accurate
- To review drawings and assist with overview, development and updating of the project programme.
- To assist with production of logistic plans and method statements
- Ensure adequate resources to achieve project programmes and ensure all site operatives, staff and visitors are properly inducted.
- To raise the brand awareness on site. (Professional behaviour, relationship to external partners and clients)
About The Candidate:
- Drylining, Suspended Ceilings & Partitions experience is essential on projects up to £2m in Value at minimum
- Fully experienced in delivering projects from point of sale to completion on site. Ability to take full control and responsibility for delivery, health & safety, quality and environmental aspects.
- Minimum of 2 years operating as a Site Manager - Drylining, Ceilings & Screeding is also preferable
- Can do all their own site admin - RFTs, project reports etc.
- Can attend post-tender interviews
- Familiar with a wide range of building and construction methods
- Can use Project software
- Liaise with contractors and clients of all levels
- Can problem solve without the contract managers input
- Fully conversant with specifications/drawings, Bills of Quantities, CDM regulations and all relevant Health & Safety legislation.
- Ability to mobilise, manage and co-ordinate subcontractors in conjunction with Contracts Manager.
- Experience in presenting to clients and professional teams and maintaining and developing client relationships.
- Have as many relevant certifications as possible (i.e. CSCS, SMSTS, IPAF etc.)
If you are looking for a new challenge and the chance to progress in one of the UK's leading Specialist Drylining Sub-Contractors as a Site Manager - Drylining, Ceilings & Screeding please send your CV in for consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76179401