UK Sales Manager - Automotive Aftermarket
UK Sales Manager – Automotive Aftermarket
This is a fantastic opportunity for National Sales Manager / UK Sales Manager to join a leading automotive parts supplier to manage the UK sales team and steer business development activities into theautomotive aftermarket parts distribution sector. So, if you are an experienced Regional Sales Manager / National Sales Manager with aftermarket experience and have a passion for driving sales via the sales team then let’s hear from you.
Basic £40-£50k Basic + Benefits Bonus, Private Health Care, Death in Service.
Midlands - Field Based & Working from Head Office
Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Northampton, Stoke-On-Trent, Dudley, Leicester, Warwick, Nottingham,
Reporting to the Commercial Director and working with a team of 6 Area Sales Managers your prime responsibilities will be to.
- Manage the sales team on all aspects of sales and account management including price adjustments, rebates, stock cleanses, sickness, appraisals, holidays etc.
- Carry out workouts and performance reviews with each Area Sales Manager individually.
- Train, manage and motivate the sales team
- Complete meetings with key accounts circa 4 times annually.
- Engage with key Buying Groups and stakeholders at HQ level at least once quarterly.
- Identify key opportunities for the business to grow in terms of gap analysis and distributor opportunities.
- Proactively and enthusiastically have involvement in key trade shows / exhibitions to showcase the company’s products and capabilities.
- Take control and full sales responsibility for the success & development of the UK aftermarket
Our ideal candidate will need to have a sales managementbackground in Automotive Aftermarket Sales.
Key skills for the role include:
- A proven sales and sales management background
- Ability to manage the field sales team.
- Exceptional knowledge of the Automotive Aftermarket and its key players.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to present robust, logical sales development plans to customers, stakeholders and internal directors alike.
- Fantastic communication skills with an ability to engage with people at all levels from workshop to board room.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the UK Sales Manager, please forward your CV to Jenny Harris, Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Jenny directly for a further chat on the job.
If your application is successful you will be contacted directly by Jenny and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2693JH
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
By applying for this role you accept the iProfile terms and conditions () and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76168133