Marketing Executive - Coventry - c£25,000-£30,000 + Benefits
- Brilliant full mix opportunity
- A company whose products make a difference
- Fantastic team and working environment
The company recruiting the Marketing Executive:
The culture of this company recruiting a Marketing Executive is a massive selling point of this exciting opportunity. They are team spirited, supportive and collaborative team believing in enjoying going to work and delivering a lifesaving service with their individual contributions. They strive to not just sell products through the retail and trade routes but also to inform the public and make a difference to people's lives. With regular slots on T.V and radio to get their message out, they are leading the way in their industry and innovation making this the place to work in their sector.
- Company culture; sponsorship, charity events, supporting the community
- Training and career progression
- A Director/Manager that believes in marketing and is supportive of digital change
- The opportunity to join an innovative and forward thinking in-house marketing team
The role for Marketing Executive:
Being part of a small team, you will have the opportunity to really champion the Inbound Marketing utilising and developing HubSpot which the company have recently invested in. You will support the marketing manager with Lead generating and brand awareness campaigns using the full marketing mix such as Email, social media, events and collateral. There are 6 strong brands within the company reaching globally to a diverse target audience. Joining this technology driven, progressive company will allow you to have a real impact in developing their Inbound marketing and prove yourself as a valuable, driven, adaptable and positive character with a Can-do attitude.
- Full marketing mix - Lead generation and Brand Management
- 60 % Digital focus
- Support marketing manager in absence
- Email marketing
- Social Media
- User Experience and Customer Journey
- Blogs, newsletters
- Brief and support agencies
- Thought leadership
The requirements for Digital Marketing Manager:
The company are looking for a driven and innovative Marketing Executive. Team fit is vitally important to this team so someone with a can-do attitude who is willing to roll up sleeves and support others will do well.
- A full mix of Marketing experience essential
- Experience of using HubSpot would be preferred however similar Platforms with a willingness to learn new systems will be considered.
- Open lively personality, flexible, great team player, hungry for success
- Inbound marketing experience
- Comfortable at all levels
The package for Digital Marketing Manager:
- £25,000 - £30,000
- 25 days holiday + stats
- Great place to work