Senior Buyer for a multi national company
Salary up to £34,000
Your new company
Is a multi national operating in many different countries worldwide. It is renowned for manufacturing high quality products.
Your new role
Due to a Senior Buyer relocating to a different area of the business, this prestigious company are now recruiting their replacement. Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, this position will lay a pivotal role for the procurement of raw materials and services.
* Contract & tendering activities
* Category management and procuring goods and services
* Identifying cost reductions
* Liaising with suppliers
* Amending pricing of raw materials & forecasting of materials
What you'll need to succeed
* Ideally you will be CIPS qualified , or working towards
& Expereince of working in a purchasing environment
* Experience of working in a manufacturing environment preferred
* Able to demonstrate analytical skills
* Strong IT skills, SAP preferred.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76172291