7 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
£23,000 - £28,000
Are you an experienced internal recruiter seeking a new challenge?
Do you want to progress your career at a reputable firm?
We are looking for an ambitious individual to join the Recruitment Team within a large, established company. The role will be a 360 recruitment position placing candidates into a variety of areas of the business, including Marketing, Manufacturing, and Administration.
- Create adverts for new roles.
- Screen initial applications.
- Lead candidate interviews.
- Arrange any pre-employment needs e.g. testing or checks.
- Run new staff inductions.
- Build and maintain relationships with recruitment agencies.
- Experience working within an in-house recruitment role is essential.
- Previous experience designing and leading interviews.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- CIPD qualification (or working towards) would be preferable but not essential.
Additionally, strong IT skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills are required for this role.
If you have previous internal recruitment experience and are interested in this new and exciting opportunity then please don't hesitate to apply!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs. BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.Love Work Be HappyBCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 515 5910 at your earliest convenience.BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76176418