Full Time Domiciliary Care Coordinator
At Kare Plus, we always aim to fulfil and enrich people?s lives, through maximising their own potential. We always put our clients at the heart of everything we do and drive ourselves forward with a complete focus on quality and service. When working as a full time Care Co-ordinator in our vibrant and busy team, you will be responsible allocating the right carers, to the right customers, at the right time. You will ensure that every single one of our customers gets the quality of service they deserve within the timescales they have requested. Previous experience of working within a similar role within domiciliary care is essential.
· The allocation of care calls and rota management.
· Emergency call cover (If/when required).
· Liaise with and manage care team holiday approval.
· To support the Branch Manager across all functions of their role.
· To conduct interviews for new recruits
· To conduct supervisions when necessary
· To cover spot checks and customer visits as and when required
· To play an active part in managing ongoing recruitment and staffing requirements
· Data management of both business and client information.
· To Liaise with training providers to source the best quality training for our carers.
· Deputise in the absence of the manager (as required)
The successful candidate will be an experienced Care Coordinator who has an excellent telephone manner along with good communication, interpersonal and influencing skills. They need to be customer focused and must be able to multi task and work well under tight deadlines and pressure.
They will need to be flexible for the needs of the business and work effectively with team members and on their own. They must be self-motivated and be passionate about the care sector, customer and carers.
· Must have experience in Domiciliary Care.
· Has previously been a Care Coordinator.
· Must hold a current British driving licence and have own vehicle.
£18,000 - £20,000 p/a, plus bonus and other benefits.
At Kare Plus, we always aim to promote from within. We offer training and development opportunities to all of our staff across the company and focus on the successful development and career progression for each individual member of our team.
To apply for this role, please send your up to date CV and covering letter to ***************************** or feel free to call us in branch on *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959192756