Senior Production Supervisor
- Production efficiency and output of BSA rifles.
- Managing the efforts of manufacturing workers on the production floor
- Checking manufacturing equipment and control points to ensure efficient workflow is maintained
- Make recommendations about ways to improve employee efficiency and reduce costs
- Nurtures cooperation and communication within the production team and other departments
What about you?
As a Senior Production Supervisor, you will have:
- ILM 3 or 4 or a Qualification in lean manufacturing, quality or production.
- Experience of Supervision Management
- Knowledge and experience of current manufacturing management theory and practice including performance management, quality systems, LEAN, 5S and Continual Improvement generally
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Willingness to take a hands-on approach to support the teams when needed – full training will be provided.
With CV and a cover letter stating current salary, or by post to: MPCG HR & Recruitment Limited, IC1, Keele University Science & Innovation Park, Keele, Staffordshire, ST5 5NB
Closing date: 17th October 2017
In the event of there being a high number of applications, MPCG reserve the right to close the advert earlier than the above date. It is recommended therefore that you submit your CV as soon as possible. No Agencies.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76159922