Our client is an international, award winning world-leading manufacturer and supplier operating globally.
Renowned in the local area as an employer of choice offering a substantial benefits package, in-house and industry recognised training, internal development and hold the accreditation of Investors in People.
The role is based in the Heart of Stoke on Trent and is commutable from, Hanley and surrounding areas, Cheshire, Stafford, Biddulph and Congleton.
The role of Imports Coordinator will sit within a busy and varied office; it forms an integral part of the workings of the business. Ultimately the role of Imports Coordinator will liaise with Global Supply to ensure that all goods required via importation are received from suppliers in a timely manner.
The duties of the Imports Coordinator:
- Responsibility for ensuring that the company is compliant with current HMRC legislation pertinent to the importation of goods at all times
- Monitoring the deferment account, ensuring that the relevant levels of funds are available
- Research and investigate information to enable strategic decision-making by others
- Verify that all documentation and invoices for the supply of goods and services relating to the importation of goods are correct and compliant with all relevant HMRC legislation
- Liaise with preferred logistical partners to obtain quotations prior to booking
- Prepare and submit relevant administration in a timely manner e.g. Shipping Schedules, Appointment Schedule, Transport, Day Books & Stationery
- Completion of all shipping documentation: Invoices, E.C.S.I., SSN, ATR.1, EUR.1, CMR, Certificate of Origins and Declarations
For suitable candidates, it would be good to see evidence of experience with:
- Shipping and administration function within a warehouse and distribution environment
- Experience of: Cross Trade Practices, International Trade & Services, Letters of Credit, Customs documentation and HM Revenue
- Customer service experience
- Good standard of administration skills
- Grades A* - C in English and Math's
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76157778