Site Manager - Birmingham Council Refurbishments
Temp - Perm / Straight Perm
£42k plus car allowance (£4,800)
Site Manager required to join market leader for the Birmingham Council Refurbishment scheme, overseeing anything from Windows & Doors, Kitchen & Bathrooms, Roofing, High Rise Internal and External Cladding.
Our client provides affordable housing and property refurbishment services across the West Midlands region. They focus on the provision of refurbished housing in the private sector and now require a Site Manager to join their team.
Birmingham Council Refurbishment scheme, a 6 year framework agreement whereby my client will be overseeing a number of internal and external refurbishments to include any of the following; High Rise, Roofing, windows & Doors,
Cladding (EWI) and boiler replacements to 9 storey apartment, low rise apartments and houses.
The Role Overview:
You will be required to be out on site driving the Subcontractors and be responsible for Health and Safety, Quality and programme. This person must be cable of managing all aspects of the production works (be standalone), be dynamic
and eager to drive projects forward.
Duties Include (But not limited to):
- Responsible for day to day Health and Safety on site
- Responsible for Quality control including developing and monitoring quality plans
- Interfacing with end-users/tenants on a daily basis
- Daily/weekly planning and monitoring against master programme
- Material requisition to meet programme requirements
- Sub-contract and direct labour control and management
- Monitor information required schedules to ensure timely receipt to meet programme requirements
- Initiate and maintain site records in accordance with Company process and procedure
- Liaison with tenant liaison officers
- Experience working for a Decent Homes Contractor
- Overseeing all works, supervising contractors on site
- Experience of managing social housing refurb projects is essential
- Relevant CSCS, SMSTS certificate and First Aid certificate
Please apply with an up to date CV
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76071493