Due to our continually growing client base within UK Utility Industry, Arvato is excited to announce a number of vacancies for ambitious and outgoing Field Agents to join our vibrant Field Team.
The Ideal Field Agent rises to the challenge, has exceptional negotiating skills, is able to objection handle and remains calm under pressure while having masses of personality, confidence, initiative and drive.
Knowledge of debt recovery and an understanding of the Data Protection Act as well as the energy, water or financial services market is a plus.You will be visiting residential and commercial customers within a defined regional area for the purpose of debt resolution, collecting payments, securing payment arrangements, making contact visits and various other field based calls.
- Undertake an agreed amount of visits to customer’s properties on a daily/weekly basis to the guidelines agreed with clients
- Execute disconnection visits in accordance with client instructions when required dependant on territory
- Attend court to obtain Warrants of Entry when required dependent upon territory
- Liaise and communicate with all clients dependant on type of visit
- Achieve targets set by Field Manager and comply with quality guidelines
- Undertake additional duties as requested by the Field Manager
- The ability to negotiate, handle objections and remain calm under pressure
- Demonstrates effective planning, time management and organisational skills
- Is able to manage own performance and support others
- Possesses good interpersonal and communication skills
- Consistently produces a high level of performance
- Demonstrates a high level of initiative and has a pro-active approach to the workplace
- Consistently identifies the correct solution to problems quickly and accurately
- Demonstrates openness and friendliness with dealing with others
- Timeous completion of daily, weekly and monthly tasks.
- Adherence to internal and external SLAs
- Adhering to all industry regulation and legislation
What We Offer--???
- Excellent uncapped bonus scheme and benefits
- 25 Days Annual Leave & 8 Bank holidays
- Pension scheme- Contribution of 4%
- Life Insurance - 4 x Annual Salary
- Refer a friend Bonus
- Fuel Card, PDA Equipment
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76192466