Surveyor / Permissioner - Arboriculture Services
Ensure arboriculture services are delivered safely, to a high standard and within the agreed budget.
Your role will be effectively liaising with landowners and obtaining necessary permissions, so that you can then deliver excellent arboriculture services.
- Visit sites and liaise with landowners and their agents identifying arboricultural work to be carried out and obtaining necessary consent and permission for access.
- Assist the Team Manager in ensuring all operations are delivered to meet the agreed specification ensuring agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are achieved.
- Produce work specifications and instructions for arboriculture/cutting teams to follow, ensuring the agreed plan of work is efficiently carried out and successfully completed.
- Carry out audits and site surveys to ensure Key Performace Indicators (KPI's) are achieved.
- Work with the Team Manager to organise and plan the daily work schedule for arboriculture/cutting teams.
- Ensure Health and Safety regulations and Company policy is complied with.
With sound knowledge of the arboriculture industry and experience in a field based role, you will be excellent communicator with good negotiation skills.
You will also need:
- NPTC CS30, CS31 preferred
- UA1 & 2 1/2.2 qualifications or equivalent preferred
- Level 1 First Aid qualification preferred
- Surveying experience essential
- Experience of arboriculture services within the utility sector preferred
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- To be customer focused
- Current Driving Licence
Fountains, part of the OCS Group, is one of the UK's leading environmental service providers, delivering vegetation management, estate and street cleaning, grounds maintenance and forestry services.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76188574