Credit Controller, Redditch. Competitive Salary
A fantastic opportunity to join a large corporate in the midlands. Joining a finance team of over 30 heads you will an integral part of the accounts receivable team. The organisation itself is very dynamic changing with the times with new services and projects being rolled out.
Your new role
End to end credit controller role, with expectations in providing excellent customer service in accordance with the companies credit procedures. Your main duties will include:
- Accurate and timely customer collections
- Processing of payments made
- Reconciling customer accounts
- Opening, setting and reviewing credit limits on customer accounts both new and existing.
- Resolving credit queries on unpaid invoices.
Also involved in this role will be the roll out of a new invoicing process which you will be involved in from a customer user end.
What you'll need to succeed
- My client is looking for someone who is dynamic, friendly and professional with a drive to succeed and learn new things.
- Experience with ERP systems and strong excel skills.
- Prior credit experience is required at least 12 months in a AR/CC role.
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to join a growing business in a Corporate SSC environment. The company offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76171160