Lettings Property Manager
Lettings Property Manager - Wolverhampton - Up to £18k Basic plus bonus
Our client is a very well established independent Residential Lettings and Estate Agency brand who have built up an unrivalled reputation in the area. A rare opportunity as arisen for an energetic and enthusiastic Property Manager to join the already successful team working for this very desirable brand.
The ideal candidate will be liaising with tenants and landlords about maintenance issues for the clients managed properties. Ideally experienced in Property Management, have a good knowledge of Tenancy Law, Dispute Management and DPS Legislation. Other responsibilities will include rent collection, maintenance management, arranging inspections and check outs, deposit management, renewals, preparing moves ins and all other associated Property Management duties.
Essential Skills for the Property Manager role include:
• Current Property Management Experience preferred
• An analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants
• Ability to work closely with a team to ensure that you provide excellent customer service.
• Strong Organisational Skills
• Quick learner who thrives on attention to detail
• Ambitious and a real desire to succeed
• Excellent problem solving capability.
• Previous Property management experience essential.
• Membership of MARLA or ARLA desirable
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Buzzrecruit.com on 03445 611848. All calls will be treated confidentially.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76069076