Telecoms Design Engineer
Excellent opportunity for a Telecoms Design Engineer to join an international communication and security systems provider on a 6 month contract basis in Coventry. Our client has a wealth of knowledge and experience providing expert integrated telecoms services including CCTV, data networks, radar systems, voice systems, and more. Due to an expanding workload, they are seeking an experienced Telecoms Design Engineer to assist with an exciting new project.
The selected candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities. You will be tasked with developing and publishing detailed telecommunication designs, and ensuring they meet the required quality and standards specified. You may also be asked to assist with the training and development of junior team members, and liaise with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to update on progress.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Previous experience designing PA, PAVA and CIS systems
- Degree qualified in relevant subject (electrical/electronic etc.)
- Chartered Engineer, or working towards Chartered status
- Extensive experience leading, producing and checking telecommunications designs
- Proficient with the use of relevant telecommunications design packages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
- Knowledge of ASL and Invotech Manufacturing would be an advantage
- SISS experience would be beneficial
- MSc in relevant subject desirable
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Scott Formaggia on 02392 603030 or email Scott.Formaggia @blueprintrecruit.com and quote 12962SMF. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76087008