Are you looking for an exciting new analytical role with a leading automotive business? If the answer is YES, we want to hear from you.
Due to continued success and growth, our client are now looking to recruit an experienced Data Analyst to be based in Warwick, with occasional travel to client offices.
Who are they looking for?
As their ideal Data Analyst, you will will have experience of data analysis / report production, and an understanding of the role data plays in answering business questions. You will also have a degree or equivalent qualification preferably in a numerate or business discipline. You will further possess:
- Experience in an analytical role is required, alongside a professional, outcome focused approach.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills are essential
- Highly developed numeracy skills, a genuine willingness to develop analysis and modelling skills
- Strong problem-solving aptitude and excellent communication skills essential.
- Ability to analyse and interrogate data
- Computer literacy - Excel / PowerPoint
- Logical approach with a high level of numeracy
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of analytical and statistical techniques and their application to data
- Comfortable working closely with blue chip clients, interpreting their requirements and delivering on them.
Our client places immense importance on having the right attitude, therefore the ideal candidate
should have a real passion for technology and a desire to be part of a growing, successful and ambitious
What will I be responsible for?
Reporting to the Insight Manager, the role of Data Analyst is a key position within the Insight function, delivering first class data-driven solutions of their blue-chip client base and created to support their ambitious growth strategy, of which data and technology play key parts. You will also be responsible for:
- Supporting the Company’s Insight services via the timely analysis and reporting of complex datasets.
- Analysis of various datasets from diverse sources including research, web analytics and sales reporting.
- Working closely with their clients to derive meaning and value from data, often through the use of data
- visualisation software.
- Requirement for some financial modelling, for example, to evaluate and report on return on investment for some of their larger projects.
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work as their Data Analyst, you will be entitled to:
- Competitive salary
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Data Analyst, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76168025