Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Technician
Salary - £38,400 including shift premium + pension, 33 days holidays and excellent overtime scheme. With great Industry specific training available. OTE midK OTE
Training available – Robotics and PLC. Fanuc and Siemens/Mitsubishi
Three shift Rotation Pattern, 7am - 3:00pm, 3pm - 12am, 12:00am - 7:00pm Monday - Friday Lots of Overtime available on Saturday and Sundays. 1.5x and Double Pay
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to join our client who are a large UK business based in Coventry. They are looking to add two maintenance engineers to their team urgently. Our client has recently gone through a large beneficial buyout by a Multi-Billion Pound group.
The well-known and large global manufacturing group have recently acquired a huge 1st tier manufacturing company on Coventry and now begins the reinvestment and growth phase.
The new owners are currently investing a significant amount of money into the site. 500K training allowance for the engineering team, industry leading training and numerous new equipment being installed regularly. Training on various PLCs and Fanuc robotics will be provided by the company.
Our client is a large Tier 1 Automotive company with a history dating back to the Mid 1950s, and supply to some the major OEMs in the UK. Such as BMW, JLR, Vauxhall and Nissan.
Our Client also has a FULL order book for the next 18 years so security and progression is available with our clients.
The role will be challenging but technical rewarding Maintenance Engineer role.
- Maintenance, production improvements and project work.
- Weekly PPMs the role initially will be 80% reactive 20% PPM.
- Working on BRAND new manufacturing equipment, Robotics, various press equipment, Fanuc, motorman. Automated equipment.
- Faulting finding electrically and mechanically on several types of equipment onsite
- Gain exposure to various machinery.
- Fault finding to Input and output level on PLCs
- Work as part of a large 28 MAN Maintenance team.
Support an automotive based production facility and by working as part of a team ensure manufacturing maximises its output
Maintenance engineer formally qualified in mechanical or electrical disciplines. Knowledge of electrics, mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatics.
The Maintenance engineer will ideally have robotics experience and worked within a manufacturing environment.
Dedicated maintenance professional who understands a busy manufacturing requirements. Self-motivated achiever. Equally comfortable working alone or as part of a team.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will expect
- Salary - £38,700 Basic OTE 44K – 46K
- Will look at candidates who are in engineering roles and want to step up into leadership in the future.
- Excellent training
- Company pension plan available.
- Continuous progression opportunities and training available.
Our client will offer training/development and possible progression for the right candidate.
If you’re interested in this role? Please contact me on or
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76189199