Registered Domiciliary Care Manager
I am recruiting for a Registered Manager for a new domiciliary care branch in Coventry city centre. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced manager to join an award winning healthcare provider. Salary £30K along with excellent support and training and benefits package.
The role is based in a new domiciliary care branch, right in the city centre, therefore offering brilliant transport links, as well as accommodating for onsite parking. The owners of the service already provide homecare services across Northamptonshire which has been very successful, leading to them branching out to Coventry.
The duties of the role will include:
- Take responsibility for the successful start-up and continual development and management of your branch, care service, office staff and home carers in the community
- Deliver the highest standards of care, service and staff support across all aspects of the business
- Lead the team in achieving all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and targets
- Identify business development opportunities and networks and strengthen our brand locally
- Take responsibility for branch care and staff compliance ensuring company policies and CQC regulations are adhered to
- Recruitment, retention and support of staff
The successful candidate will be experienced Manager with a background in domiciliary care. You should hold NVQ Level 5 or equivalent or be working towards and you must be a car driver. You must have experience in leading and managing care teams and you will be well organised with excellent customer care skills.
Interviews to be help ASAP!
For more information, please call Claire on 0121 362 2319 or APPLY NOW!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76186364