We’re currently seeking to recruit a Maintenance Planner to work within a fast growing manufacturing business that is leading the market from the front.
The Maintenance Planner establishes, maintains and ensures consistent application of the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) procedures and coordinates daily CMMS operations for the Engineering and Maintenance Department.
You’ll be part of a team and not looked at as a number. The company takes care of their employees and are not scared of investment.
We’re interested in hearing from you if you have relevant experience in accordance with the following job role:
- Manages and troubleshoots the CMMS. Identifies opportunities to upgrade or replace hardware/software to meet the current and future needs of its users and management, recommends changes, and participates in the acquisition, implementation and follow-on management of purchases.
- Ensures system, software, training, and reports accurately and effectively function with the most current versions and applications. Participates in requisite CMMS training and education and keeps abreast of software changes in order to remain informed on its use and function.
- Coordinates the planning, design and establishment of data entry standards used in the CMMS. Establishes, reassigns, revises or deletes records in key data tables in response to system user requirements as applied through use of department policies and standards.
- Designs security levels for individuals and groups in accordance with the guidelines and objectives provided by the Section Manager.
- Develops and manages standards/procedures used for entering facility-wide information, and setting system defaults for each site, purchasing centre, and warehouse.
- Coordinates with Engineering, Information Technology (IT), and CMMS users to facilitate the importing and exporting of equipment, inventory and other data.
- Designs and creates reports and other reporting tools used in work order and inventory analysis graphs.
- Monitors the change process for system procedures and standards. Evaluates change proposals, coordinates change development, and implements change. Develops tests and evaluates application responses to changes in operating, application, and data environments.
- Manages the establishment and use of global codes used in the CMMS.
- Coordinates with the Department’s Shops in the management of facility asset records and preventative maintenance schedules. Performs periodic analysis of preventative maintenance program and presents analysis to Department Managers/Supervisors.
- Advises on and participates in the training of the CMMS users.
- Provides back-up to the Work Order.
- Coordinates the interface between maintenance, purchasing, and inventory to support the maintenance function including the establishment and maintenance of equipment master, labour, and inventory records.
- Serves as contracting officer's technical representative (COTR) to support the work section. Assists the Section Manager in performing periodic data quality control inspections and to produce periodic work force performance analysis reports.
To be successful, you must have one of the following qualifications in the relevant discipline:
- Degree educated or equivalent
- 4 - 9 years’ experience in a data management and Customer Service environment
- Technically proficient in use of Microsoft Office Products: Excel, Word, Access
- Strong overall systems experience including solid understanding of CRM systems
- Financial acumen with strong attention to detail coupled with excellent analytical skills
- Customer service oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Logical thinker with good common sense
- Flexible and adaptable to policy changes and work flow
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently
The role of Maintenance Planner will be challenging and will not be easy- it’s not your everyday Joe kind of role…
But, if you’re a Maintenance Planner/Coordinator or Administrator that’s looking for well organised, trusting and established company that put the needs of their employees first, then look no further and click apply below