Accounts and Finance Assistant / Administrator
My client based in Tyseley are looking to recruitment a accounts and finance administrator.
This would suit someone with 1-3 years experience within an a similar role.
Your duties will include:
. Process invoices, reconciling delivery notes to invoices received and orders for the various departments and materials.
· Release invoices in preparation for payment.
· Interaction with relevant department / supplier in order to resolve queries.
· Pro active query management and resolution for supplier accounts.
· Ensure correct paperwork is received to meet VAT rules and regulations.
· Ensuring accuracy and self-checking of work.
· Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements within deadlines.
· Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details.
· Bank account details must be received in writing and checked and countersigned by PL Manager.
· Relevant photocopying / filling of invoices when required. Ensuring files are maintained in line with current procedure.
· Reception cover when required.
You will be fully supported in this role and given full training. The client is also looking for someone that has had purchase ledger experience within their last position.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.