My client is looking for a dynamic candidate to join their busy customer contract centre.
You will be selling all of the biggest drink brands in the industry.
If you want to be part of a vibrant team, have a sales background and have the capability to potentially account manage upto 150 pubs securing and placing drink orders on a weekly basis... please read below;
- Manage between 120-150 pubs securing drinks orders on a weekly basis.
- Plan and prepare sales calls.
- Maximising sales oppurtunities through the development of customer relationships and use of reporting.
- Use marketing tools, POS and appropriate budgets to leverage deals.
- Monitor buying patterns
- Ensure all queries are dealt with in a professional, timely manner and in a way of satisfactory to the needs of the customers.
- contribute to the achievement of the service level within the contact centre.
- Quality call monitoring.
Requirements: Educated to GCSE level or equivalent, target driven, ability to build relationships and deliver top spec service.
- competitive salary
- 25 days holiday.
- monthly bonus scheme (after 3 months within company)
- death in service
- share schemes
- private medical and dental insurance.
- childcare vouchers
- gym membership
- free parking.
If you feel the above role is your next career move, whether you have telephone sales experience or face to face, and would like to move to the account management side, showing your abilities to manage a huge portfolio of clients then please apply!!!
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.