An opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Accountant to join a leading, highly successful Property and Housing business in Central Birmingham on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
- Ensure lease details are accurate and maintained
- Assist a Management Accountant with month and quarter-end reporting
- Support Accounts Payable and Treasury with queries and processes
- Maintain service charge data, year end and budget information
- Assist with year end processes and audit
You will be/have:
- AAT Qualified or degree educated
- Minimum of 1 years experience in Accounting and Finance
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Competent using ERP systems and Microsoft Excel
- Award-winning Property and Housing business
- Large central Birmingham based Finance team
- Fun, yet challenging working culture
- Excellent prospects to go permanent
Please click to apply or for more information on this Assistant Accountant (Birmingham) position please contact Rhys Davies at Robert Walters on / .