Customer Service Advisor
An established and innovative company are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their growing and supportive team. This job is based in a friendly and relaxed office environment where they provide excellent training. This role provides free advice and services to customers and gives you the opportunity to then explain to the customer about additional services that may be of benefit to them.
- Deal with inbound calls from customers who want to enquire about the company’s services promoting any additional services that you feel may be useful to the customer.
- Make outbound calls to customers to complete service offerings selected by the customer as well as promoting other additional services.
- Provide additional appropriate advice to callers if requested as part of the customer journey.
- Be adaptable to answer a wide range of calls from a wide variety of sources and to use the correct scripting for each call
- Deliver outstanding service to all clients at all times
- Work as part of a team to ensure zero tolerance on abandoned calls
- To be self-motivated and take individual responsibility to achieve personal targets
- You must be able to engage with your team colleagues effectively, in order to achieve set objectives
- Due to the potential variety of queries which come through to this department, a proportion of ‘on-the-job’ learning will be required. Therefore, you must be capable of absorbing information quickly.
- Experience of working in a customer service, debt collection, telemarketing or telesales role.
- Experience of working in a target driven environment, specifically within a telephone service capacity
- You must have a desire to work in a telephone based customer service environment and possess a confident and polite telephone manner.
- Able to offer exceptional customer service to all customers.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook.
Salary: £17-£18,000 OTE £20-£21,000 uncapped
Close to train station
Excellent training and opportunity for progression