Electrical Testing Engineer - Midlands based
My client requires an electrical testing engineer for their electrical contracting company in Burton on Trent, covering the Midlands, on a permanent basis.
The company is experiencing rapid growth along with an exceptional reputation for engineering excellent undertaking multiple projects throughout the UK. Project range includes commercial, industrial and critical environments, essentially working directly for several blue-chip companies within the UK.
Established for over 30 years, our clients are looking for a person who will be responsible for the safe and correct execution of the tasks they are assigned with the responsibilities to include but not limited to:-
- Read, understand and scrutinize test documentation, programmes and drawings
- Work to given specifications, programmes and drawings Installation of cabling, containment, switchgear, lighting and power
- Complete projects to determined deadlines
- Experience of working on large commercial and industrial projects
- Comfortable working within a team and the ability to work under their own initiative
- Experience undertaking fixed wire inspection testing and electrical installation condition reports (EICR) on a large scale
- Undertake remedial or installations woks, completing minor works and other certificates/licenses
- Completion of testing reports and certificates to NICEIC standards Good communication and reporting
- About YOU:
- A min of 5 years experience within a similar role ECS card holder/JIB Gold 17th Edition qualified
- Strong ability to run projects of varying sizes and sectors
- Conversant and up to date with site health & safety rules and regulations
- Previous electrical experience within commercial, industrial and critical environment sectors
- MUST have inspection and testing qualifications 2391, 2394 & 2395
- Preferred IPATH card holder
- Lives within the Midlands
- Full Driving License
- Dedication to continuous learning
If you are interested in the above role please forward CV and we will make contact within 3 working days.