Injection Moulding Shift Leader
The Moulding department currently have an opportunity for an Injection Moulding Shift Leader to join the team, reporting to the Ink Manufacturing Manager.
- Salary – £33,800 (inclusive of shift)
- Pension Scheme up to 12% employer contributions
- Life assurance up to 4 x annual salary
- Voluntary lifestyle benefit scheme
- 31 days holiday
- Discounted Manchester United home game tickets
- Discounted Epson products and consumables
- Onsite occupational health, physiotherapist and counsellor services
- Company Sick Pay scheme
- Free secure parking onsite
Injection Moulding Shift Leader - main duties and responsibilities include:
- Daily supervision and control of moulding engineers.
- Control of moulding process to ensure achievement of the production plan and quality targets.
- Provide engineering support when required.
- Ensure all safety and machine checks are completed and up to date.
- Ensure all machinery maintenance is carried out in line with procedures.
- Propose and apply continuous improvements to improve quality, productivity and efficiency.
- Control and maintain departmental 5s, environmental and Health and Safety activities.
The ideal Injection Moulding Shift Leader:
- Have general mechanical and engineering experience.
- Previous knowledge and experience of moulding processes.
- Possess strong leadership skills and able to communication at all levels.
Hours of work:
Full continential shifts (6am to 6pm & 6pm to 6am)
Thank you for applying, if you have not heard off us within 14 working days please assume we will not be proceeding further with your application. We wish you all the best in your search for future employment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76207928