Negotiable salary + pension scheme + 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
Full time, 36 - 42 hours per week
Our client is currently seeking a qualified Deputy Manager to be an integral part of the business and their growing healthcare team. Our client has several well established care homes across the central region and strives to ensure each employee works to the highest of standards.
As Deputy Manager you will be responsible for supporting the Registered Home Manager in the overall smooth running of the Care Home and the general well being and care of the clients and staff.
Your daily remit will include:
- Assessing clients to ensure all needs are met and subsequently to monitor the planning, delivery and ongoing evaluation of care
- Continually assessing and supervising the work of staff to ensure consistently high standards and the efficient running of the Care Home
- Practicing maximum integrity in all dealings with clients' personal and financial affairs and to protect the privileged relationships which exists with clients
- Ensuring that the day to day care services are operated in accordance with CQC standards, Health & Safety legislation and company policies and procedures.
- Managing and maintaining agreed budgets.
- Management of staff rotas, sickness / absence in accordance with company's policy
What you need:
- A minimum of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent is essential
- At least 12 months experience working as Senior Care / Deputy within a healthcare home environment
- Experience to working under pressure and can work well within this environment
- Empathetic individual who holds great interpersonal skills
- Ability to be flexible with working hours if required
- Excellent written and spoken English
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Residential Care Deputy Manager role click 'apply'. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read this to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS & references check.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959233454