We're looking for an experienced Care Coordinator to work in a domiciliary care office in Shirley. You'll be responsible for the coordination of domiciliary care packages; scheduling the rotas for a team of care staff and taking new packages on from the local authority. This role purely office based and it's a busy office so we're looking for a care coordinator who is able to work effectively at a fast pace.
As a Care Co-ordinator your key responsibilities will be;
- Co-ordinate and manage the care workers to ensure the smooth running of the domiciliary care provision
- Grow and develop the area to maximum potential with assistance, cooperation and support from the Branch manage
- Supervise and manage care staff
- General office administrative tasks and the maintenance of updating office systems
- Ensuring that the weekly rota is communicated in writing and by telephone
- You'll be part of a back-up on-call rota however the first line of on-call support is provided by a dedicated team who deal with the bulk of out of hours calls. You woul o;y be contacted when on-call, of there was a major emergency.
The Successful Candidate will;
- Have worked as a care co-ordinator within a domiciliary care environment previously
- Be able to work autonomously
Have excellent communication skills
- Have a good level of education
Have an understanding of the quality standards required in the care industry
- Be a driver with your own vehicle.
To apply for the Care Co-ordinator role please click 'apply' to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment
0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76170700