Finance Assistant (Immediate Start)
My client is a luxury hotel brand based in the city centre and part of a global group which boasts hotels in over 80 countries and over 50,000 employees worldwide.
They are currently looking for a talented and experienced candidate to join their team in order to produce the accounts for 1 of the hotels in the group. The right candidate will be in the advantageous position of working directly with the Finance Director, therefore you will gain in depth exposure to all round accounts.
My client is looking for someone who is astute and enjoys learning as well as having a positive attitude towards others and enjoys liaising with all areas of the business.
Ideally you will:
- Have previous experience in a similar role, ideally within the hospitality sector
- Be looking for an all round where you will be able to get involved in all aspects of accounts from start to finish
- Be a sociable individual who enjoys taking to others and liaising with all areas of the business
- Be passionate about what you do and interested in continuously improving processes
In return you will:
- Receive the opportunity to move into a permanent position
- Be working for a well established business which offers a professional working environment
- Have the opportunity to assist in all areas of accounts and the chance to gain in depth exposure by assisting the Finance Director
- Be working for a market leading luxury brand in the heart of the city centre
If you have previous experience in an all round role, ideally within the hospitality environment, please send us your CV.