Ecorys UK has an exciting opportunity for a HR Administrator to join the corporate services team based in Birmingham. This is a full time, permanent position with a salary of £18,000 per annum plus benefits.
About the team:
Ecorys is a leading provider of communications, programme management, research and evaluation, services. We work for a range of UK-based, European and international public and private sector organisations providing solutions to society’s challenges.
About the HR Administrator role
The HR team is integral to Ecorys UK’s operation by providing key business support in areas ranging from processing payroll to providing key employment law advice to managers, senior mangers and directors. Joining a team of two, we are looking for an organised HR Administrator to provide varied administrative support for the team. As a generalist role, main duties will include:
- Answering queries by email and phone and assisting with maintaining the HR information system.
- Maintaining HR employee files and ensuring the effective filing and storage of records.
- Being responsible the checking of new starter documentation and ensuring legal compliance.
- Assisting with the administration of absence information and record keeping.
- Developing an understanding of HR policies.
- Assisting with the issuing and receiving of contracts of employment and contractual changes.
The ideal HR Administrator
We are looking for a person who can demonstrate all of the following skills:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent organisational and strong administrative skills, including attention to detail with respect to both numeric data and understanding written information. You will need the ability to check and input data accurately and efficiently.
- Excellent IT skills: knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines and prioritise conflicting tasks. You will need to demonstrate flexibility and multi-tasking skills as you will need to work on multiple activities at one time.
Benefits of becoming our HR Administrator
We’re a socially responsible, employee-owned organisation that gives 1% of our profits to charity each year and we place the personal and professional development of all high on the agenda.
In addition, we offer employees 25 days holiday per year, a performance bonus, a company pension, access to an employee discount portal and more.
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join a global group as our HR Administrator.