Customer Service Operator - Temporary
MandM Direct has over 30 years experience of trading. Led by our Board of Directors, we are now one of Europe’s leading online, off-price retailers. We offer big brands at low prices - with over 3 million customers and 57 million website visits per year.
We have a number of temporary opportunities for adaptable and customer focused individuals to join our Contact Centre team over our busy peak period. The primary focus of this role is to provide a professional service to our UK customers working across all administration functions.
Main duties will include:
- Answering all customer service calls in a professional manner according to Company policy
- Ensuring all customer interactions are recorded accurately on our customer database
- Responding to emails from customers in a professional and timely manner
- Retrieving delivery information from courier websites and communicate this to customers avoiding company jargon
- Raising trace enquiries relating to delivery information in accordance with individual couriers guidelines
- Carrying out duties as instructed in a professional manner and achieving individual KPI’s as set by Management.
Skills and knowledge required:
- Good standard of English - both written and verbal
- Confident and polite telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient keyboard entry skills
- Ability to communicate well at all levels
Hours of work:
9am - 7pm Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm Saturday, 10am - 4pm Sunday, 4 days per week on a rota basis (Working 1 weekend in 3).
If you feel you have the skills we are looking for and are available to work the above hours then we would like to hear from you.