Residential Groundworks Estimator
Due to expansion Kingscroft have been asked to recruit for an Estimator to join the commercial department of a well-established and successful civils and groundworks construction company to work across a number of developments. Our client has an excellent reputation for delivering high quality residential civils projects at sites across the Midlands. As the perfect candidate you will be an experienced as an estimator with knowledge and skills in cost control of projects in the civils and groundworks sector working on residential projects. My client, based in the Cannock, Stafforshire area, are offering a competitive salary of £30k-£40k dependant on candidates experiencewithin the industry.
Residential Groundwork experience is a NEEDED for this role
My client work with many major construction companies over various market sectors in the Construction Industry. The contracts my client have with the major construction companies are typically multi-million pound projects scattered across the Midlands.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Estimating of Civil Engineering Projects
• Post contract Surveying of Civil Engineering Projects
• Production and management of accurate valuations, including subcontract enquiries, cost monitoring and preparation of valuation and final accounts
• Management of sub-contractors
• Working closely with clients, commercial and contract delivery teams
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• Experience of estimating / quantity surveying from a construction background (ideally civils/groundworks)
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Methodical style of working including excellent organisational skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Team Working ethic; and also able to work under own initiative
• CSCS card holder
Please apply now for a confidential discussion regarding the role.