Retail Banking Business Analyst
Retail Banking Business Analyst - Birmingham
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management.
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there.
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture.
The key role of the Retail Banking Business Analyst is central to delivering a range of challenging projects within UK retail banking. Client outcomes that match our industry leading standards are our constant objective. We are seeking people with banking expertise (retail, business and wealth) to help deliver a range of banking projects in Birmingham.
It will be very useful if you have some or all of the following skills and experience:
- An understanding of the challenges facing the retail banking sector, to support the delivery of your work and provide insights for our clients.
- Business Analysis in retail banking, wealth management or SME business banking.
- Retail banking product knowledge including traditional and non-traditional retail banking services and initiatives.
- You have a strong understanding of the project lifecycle (including agile) and the ability to employ these concepts in customer journey and process design, requirements gathering and user story creation, user and customer testing.
- You are self-directed, able to work independently as well as within a client and Capco team, taking ownership of your work to exceed client expectations.
- You have solid stakeholder management and communication skills.
Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Processes: on-boarding; servicing; originations.
- Products: current accounts; credit cards; savings; loans.
- Functions: Sales and Distribution; Operations; Risk and Compliance; Fraud.
- Familiar with agile processes, tooling and methods.
Now Take The Next Step
If you?re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we?re looking forward to receiving your application.
- Access to industry-focused talent globally
- Ability to leverage best-of-breed, innovative products and solutions for complex architecture and large scale transformation
- Extended global geographic market reach
- Ability to capitalize on both companies? footprint and deep domain expertise within financial services
Why Join Capco?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees.
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise.
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients.
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959229257