Michael Page are eager to speak to hospitality General Managers, keen to progress their career in a premium brand Restaurant Environment on a prestigious location in Stratford-upon-Avon
Our client is one of the UK's leading hospitality brands. With hundreds of dining and drinking options across the country, they certainly will have a venue which suits everyone's expectations. This particular subsidiary is one of their newer ventures.
- Leading from the front, being as knowledgeable about food and drinks options as the back of house and front of house teams!
- Being a vocal point for customers at all times, taking care to ensure customer satisfaction is paramount.
- Taking time to focus on team development, utilising a brilliant development framework.
- Full operational accountability for the day-to-day running of the venue.
- Ideally, you will already be a General Manager in a similar, premium food driven restaurant environment
- The desire to run the Restaurant from the front by example, and the ability to evidence already doing this
- Exceptional people management skills
- Can demonstrate a good understanding of the industry
Our client have a lot to offer to the right candidate in the form of benefits and incentives
- Basic Salary of up to £40,000K
- Voluntary inclusion in a comprehensive share save scheme
- Full training and comprehensive induction, including the chance to visit the locations where some food is sourced to gain a full understanding of the end-to-end process
- Bonus Scheme
- Flexible benefits
- Childcare vouchers
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959234477