New Business Supervisor
Our client is recruiting a New Business Supervisor to oversee and line manage a part of the New Business Team to ensure timely, efficient and accurate processing of New Business that is received into the office, adhering to all the relevant SLA’s.
• Line management of all members of the team including the carrying out of regular 1:1’s
• To be a point of contact for clients, life offices and members of the business
• Dealing with any issues/ requirements regarding staffing or workflow within the team, escalating to the New Business Manager where necessary
• Identify training needs for all team members, liaising with the New Business Manager to ensure any training requirements are met
• Ensure the daily maintenance of the New Business diary and monitor the daily workflow, reallocating work to other Team members where necessary
• Identify any process issues/improvements and escalate for investigation by Business Change
• Ensuring that all workflow within the team is dealt with in accordance with the compliance department’s guidelines
• Ensure that all administration systems are maintained, that all client data is accurate and up to date
• Ensure that Team adheres to all SLA’s in relation to the New Business processing, assisting with daily workflow wherever necessary
• Provide coaching and support to other team members
• Have the technical knowledge to process all business types and the ability to communicate this to the team members
• The ability to submit all business types online with the exception of Protection cases
• An in-depth understanding of how all relevant platforms operate so that the relevant information can be located in order to update the diary
• Any other reasonable request made by a Director/Manager of the business
The ideal candidate will have 3 or more years within a similar role and previous experience of coaching and supporting team members. You must possess previous experience training staff and effective organisational and planning skills.
Please note that due to the high number of responses we receive if you have not heard back from us within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.